1. Lady Cavalier in Royal blue striped taffeta with boned bodice, hip supports, lace trimmed chemise, pale blue under petticoat and
ribboned in top cleeves complete with cavalier.
There are many more varied coloured dresses available in this period
2. "Three Muscateers" lace collared Gold Velvet high waisted jacket and breeches, sash, hat and wig.
the other two are in tan and Royal Blue.
3. Puritan Man in black jacket, breeches, white collar, hat and shoe buckles - made for "The Crucible"
I have made the costumes for the whole of this production so they are also available.
4. Top detail of the Lady Cavalier
5. Puritan Girl in black dress with white collar, cuffs and headcap.
6. Civil War Fighter in leather jerkin, breeches, collared shirt and helmet
7. Puritan adult with cap and apron
8. the above detail cap and collar
9. Lady with Puritan hat.