1. Lady Macbeth dark blue flecked wool medieval coat with silver trim used in production of "Macbeth"
2. Two medieval court ladies, the left hand lady in a tan and olive velvet tapestry insert and cuffs, with tapestry single henin
The second lady in mustard velvet with co-ordinating tapestry skirt and inset. The dress is trimmed with pale fur with detachable
pointed sleeves. The headdress is a double henin in matching tapestry.
This dress was used in the film "Uncertain Proof" which was filmed in Berkeley Castle for Bristol Film Company.
3. Ice blue velvet and satin medieval dress with ribboned sleeves complete with blue floral circlet headdress.
4. Gold brocade man's Houpeland with cockscomb padded roll headdress and laced leather belt
5. Tan velvet belted coat with brown fur trim over a tan satin tunic and complete with a brown velvet cape and liripipe padded roll
6. King, Queen and attendant in "Canterbury Tales" performed at the Mittwock Theatre in Hannover,
7. Scene from "Canterbury Tales" with male characters in medieval tunics and headgear.
8. The Queen in Canterbury Tales
9. The Rooster Canterbury Tales